If you'd like to watermark your images in Pixellu SmartSlides, we can recommend adding the watermark prior to uploading your images for your slideshow. The easiest way to do that would be using a photo editing software such as Adobe Lightroom. You can follow these steps to do that:
1. Create two folders on your machine, one with your original images (main folder) and the other for the images you'll be uploading into your project. Note that only the main folder needs to have images included - the Project Images folder can remain empty for now.
2. Import your original images from your main folder into Adobe Lightroom.
3. Confirm that a watermark is available in Lightroom, or set up your watermark by choosing Edit > Edit Watermarks (Windows) or Lightroom > Edit Watermarks (Mac).
4. Export your images from Adobe Lightroom. In the export window, ensure that your files are being exported to the folder you'll be uploading to SmartSlides. Also, make sure that the Watermark option is checked under the Watermarking tab.
5. Upload your watermarked images to SmartSlides.
Note: At any time, you can delete the watermarked images from your slideshow and upload the images from your main folder into your slideshow.